Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Poly family meeting

A lot happened at the meeting... My big takeaways:

  • Perception is a bitch, as always.
  • In a poly family, perception always needs to be addressed with fact to help remove drama.
  • i was so proud of the communication that opened up between all members of the family and feel as though we made some ground in understanding each other.
  • The past does not define us, but can help understand what is coloring our perceptions. Letting the past go is important for future growth.
  • My Daddy, who hates leading stuff, stepped into a leadership role and it made me proud.
  • i really like mediation and making sure the conversation stays on track with all perspectives involved.
  • From my perspective, i am in a Master/slave relationship with Daddy, a dating relationship with Sire, and a friendship with benefits with Sweetheart and Twinsie until we figure out where we want things to go to.

i continue to love all of these people. My heart is so open and free. My foundation with my Daddy enables me to love freely and be myself because i am always safe at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment