Monday, February 1, 2016

Drunken frustration

My heart sank as my sweet Sire hopped out of his truck, swigging from a whisky bottle that looked over halfway gone. Sweetheart asked when the bottle had been purchased and when he said that it was purchased after he got off work that day, i knew we were off to the races.

One thing i hadn't discussed yet with Sire was my issue with drinking and driving. My dad, when i was growing up, was in and out of jail for most of my life due to DUIs, so i have a special frustration that comes with drinking and driving. i will not get behind the wheel if i have had more than 1 beverage in the last hour. i know that people have different tolerances, but it frustrates me regardless.

The night started out with me frustrated and then moved to me being worried. There was a point where Sire had pulled out a knife and came toward Sweetheart that worried me. i wasn't particularly scared because knife play is a thing, but i was worried due to the amount of alcohol. When i mentioned that blood play was not allowed at my house, the knife was put away immediately.

i struggled with frustration and worry through the rest of the night. Daddy did a great job at helping manage the night and assisted with calming everything down. We finally turned on the movie Secretary and then we all kind of passed out.

Nobody drove away from the house drunk, so that made me happy. He has also promised not to do it again, which i trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment