Sunday, February 7, 2016

Rope subspace

i got rope again on Friday!! This time, it was by Sire. First, he bound my arms. They had a little room to wiggle, but were mostly stationary. Then, he tied up my legs and my body was open... Naked and tied, spread open on my bed, unable to really move.

Sire took some pics and then ate my pussy. It was amazing and i was brought to orgasm a few times. My body vibrating within the rope... Then, Sire flipped me over and my face was flattened against the bed... My restricted arm movement could not help alleviate the pressure from my face and i slipped into rope subspace.

In rope subspace, i am starting to notice that the timing of the activities i do seems more fluid. i know my left pinky finger started tingling... i know that i nibbled on Sweetheart's breasts... i know i gave Sire head and he fucked me as well... i know that Sire untied me... But the timing of when things happened gets all wonky after i was turned on my face...

Goodness, i love rope subspace...

No comments:

Post a Comment