Saturday, February 13, 2016

Exploring with Daddy

This last week, Daddy and i spent some time exploring each other and playing around with oral and aggressive sex.

On Sunday, Daddy ate my pussy and i was able to openly enjoy it! It made me so happy for Him to try that with me again. It was something that we had tried in the past that just didn't work for either one of us. i was always too stiff before Sire helped me work through the issues in my head that come up during oral due to sexual abuse as a child, long ago... Daddy also wasn't that interested in eating pussy as it just wasn't something He enjoyed, especially when i cringed any time He tried.

On Monday, Daddy did it again after tying me up so i was open to Him. He took pictures of His rope work and my dripping wet pussy for His phone and personal spank bank, lol.

On Tuesday, we tried a 69 style position together. i think that i don't like that as much because i can't focus on giving good head when my pussy is vibrating from His touch. i also can't focus on cumming from oral with a cock in my mouth, but we got it done.

Then, Daddy pinned me down and started fucking me really hard. He told me to try and get away from Him. We don't do a lot of rape type play because He doesn't want to hurt me by mistake. This time, He told me to remember to use my safeword if needed. As i struggled to escape, He would readjust. When i bit Him, He pushed my face sideways into the bed so i couldn't do that again. i was able to kick His cock out of my pussy once, at which time He tried to push back into my ass, so i adjusted and took it back in vaginally. i couldn't escape as He fucked harder and harder until i was crying, which is what i have always wanted to try.

Thank You for exploring with me Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment