Sunday, February 7, 2016

Birthday party

i have the best friends ever!! My girls were all at the party, as were some of my current love interests, the kiddos, and my dad. The pizza was bomb and the decorations were amazing.

i had a few vodka drinks and some smoke, and had a blast catching up with friends. i hadn't seen my froggy friend in a while and i didn't even realize how much my heart missed her. Her birthday present made me cry... i had done a pretty good job at keeping everything together until she gave me The Little Prince... Goodness, my heart is overwhelmed now just thinking about it because i miss my own little prince...

Gifts are actually the last of my love languages, but so many of the people in my life have gift giving as their primary love language. That being said, the gifts were amazing. i received earrings and panties and coloring books and stuffies and the birthday party itself. i didn't have to worry about the expenses involved with the food or even remember to bring food to the party.

Thank Y/you to everyone who participated in my birthday party last night.

On a side note, i received my 33 spankings+1 to grow on+a pinch+4 more that were re-enacted for Lola's viewing pleasure... Lol... My friends are fucking awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment