Saturday, February 13, 2016

Assumptions of sexual repression

Sweetheart came with my boys and i to a cub scout dinner at a church cultural hall. It was nice to enjoy spending time together, watching as my son collected another belt loop for all his work this last month.

While there, i thought about this religious community and how sexually repressed they are... Then i thought about what an interesting thing it was that i would automatically assume that they are repressed... i mean, let's face it, i belong to this community and i am pretty sexual... It is possible that some of them are too...

2 comments:

  1. I think about things like that often where I live. It's uncomfortably conservative around here for me... but there are also loads of people that attend local munches and events so....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but i was kinky for 4 years before i ever went to a community event, lol

      Delete