Friday, February 5, 2016

Ask and you will receive...

Going through my sticker chart yesterday while Daddy was laying in bed and i only had one more task left, which was to kiss Daddy's feet. As i pulled off the blanket and kissed His feet, i thought about how much i worship this man. He gives me everything i need and want. i told Him that i worship the ground that He walks on, and i do.

One of the things He has been helping me with is asking for things. Asking for anything is hard for me. i hate asking for help and will try everything i can to do something on my own before i ask Him to help. Likewise, i figure that if He wants to play, then He will tell me and otherwise, He doesn't really want to play... So that is another thing i have difficulty asking for... But last night, i asked anyway...

Me: Daddy... Can we play?
Daddy: oh... You want to play, do you... And after I am already in bed and everything...
Me: sorry Daddy... Nevermind...
Daddy: you know I was just playing with you... Now, go get the rope...
Me: *eyes wide* the rope... Yes Daddy, i will get the rope for you *in awe*

Goodness, you all know how much i just love my rope... It has been fucking hot and I can't get enough of it. Daddy tied my feet and something about the rope running on my feet helped me get to subspace quicker... He kept me in it for a while, as long as i could handle it. After taking it off, we fucked like animals... i was so far gone into His land of control and use. i was in my version of heaven...


No comments:

Post a Comment