Monday, February 1, 2016

Dance of Souls-SWLC

First of all, i wasn't there. i did not go this year, but i still got to experience some of it through my loved ones and there was a part of me that was in that drum circle...

i wasn't there, but i turned on the Pandora station i have that plays the music locked inside of me and danced with them. i took screenshots of the songs that i listened to that seemed to speak to me. The first song on was an Ellie Goulding song called Ritual... Couldn't have been better...

As i danced in my kitchen and swayed to the beat, my heart felt heavy. It felt dark and heavy and confused at the beginning. As the time went on, the heavy lifted and peace and light filled its place... My energy bled over to that space and was used where needed. After an hour of dancing, i decided to let it go. i felt that my participation was no longer needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment